Sunday, May 20, 2007

Where's My Christine?!

It's a sad reality that the death of the sitcom is now upon us.

For the past two seasons, however, I had thoroughly enjoyed Julia Louis-Dreyfus' revival in New Adventures of Old Christine- miles apart from the unwatchable "Watching Ellie," which was on NBC- TWICE.

I checked CBS Fall lineup, and it wasn't there. Big mistake, honchos.

She has a mass appeal. She won an emmy for that show after the first season, which to me is unheard of. She's a talented, funny, pretty actress.

The writing could have used a small facelift, but since King of Queens finished this season, as well as the dramedy Gilmore Girls, what else is there for me to watch?!

I don't LIKE Two and a Half Men. I don't LIKE Rules of Engagement. Or How I Met Your Mother. I liked that show they had with the four guys...Seth Green was on it...on NBC. That was good. Canceled that one too.

New Adventures of Old Christine was just what TV needed. A simple sitcom, with predictable plots, lovable characters, and a big name. In this case, two. Her and Wanda Sykes, who's hysterical.

Bring me back my Christine!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
I seriously love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own website and would like to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

Also visit my website :: workouts to improve vertical jump
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?