Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Splitney For Britney

(I got the title from today's Post)
Raise your hand if you're surprised.

My brother asked if I was surprised. Come on, didn't everyone see this coming?

Let me get this straight. K-Fed's girlfriend Shar Jackson was pregnant with his second child, when he left her to hook up with Britney. Did she not realize that this guy's best quality isn't loyalty?

I don't know what she saw in him. He was just a gold digger. Clearly. He really made out like a bandit. I don't even know if there was a prenup, but she paid for everything. He has an expensive car, a wardrobe, lived the high life for a while.

And with the anticipated success of his new album, I'm sure it will last, too.

I'm just glad she was the one to do the dumping.

Well, I tell you one thing--she can only do better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?