Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Music

I was just in Circuit City and there was nothing for me to buy!
Unless I'm 12, and I want Hilary Duff. I don't enjoy hip-hop, so that eliminated 3/4 of the CDs.
There are no decent new releases! None of my artists are coming out with an album anytime soon. I am getting really sick of all these Greatest Hits albums. For example-No Doubt is one of my favorite bands.  Therefore, I have all 4 of their albums. What motivation do I have to buy that if I have every single song of theirs on CD already, except for "It's My Life," which I think was tremendously overplayed.
Why doesn't Aerosmith come out with something new? 
I think Alanis should get angry and depressed again and put out another Jagged Little Pill. 
 Don't get me wrong, I am SO glad the boy-band phase is over. I actually bought *N SYNC's debut album in 1999, and when I listed a few things to sell on half.com, that was sold before I could blink! Now I see BSB and *N SYNC merchandise in the local 99 cent store.  
I bought Nickelback hoping all the songs would be as good as "Someday" and none even came close.
Matchbox 20? Goo Goo Dolls? Sum 41? Come on, people!
 FIND ME SOME GOOD NEW MUSIC!!                 

Comments:
I couldnt agree more Michelle. There is nothing but crap out there now. None of the good bands are comming out with anything good. I cant believe you like No Doubt also. I think we have the same taste in Music. That is so cool!
Ashley
 
Have you ever listened to eurodance?
 
hey mic,
it's me. sla. try guns n roses.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?