Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Ken Jennings on Jeopardy!

For my Jewish friends, check out my other website, "In my humble Jewish Opinion @ www.rikkika.blogspot.com.

Ken Jennings is now a 25 day champion on Jeopardy! and has won almost $800,000. A far cry from the previous record of 7 days, since they discontinued the 5-day-limit rule. Obviously, the guy is smart. At first, everyone loved him. They rooted for him. They cheered him on. After about 5 days, I was bored of him. I think everyone who had to play against him deserves another chance. Nobody ever came close to Ken's winnings. Some people even had to sit out Final Jeopardy! and the guy in 2nd place didn't even have half of Ken's total to attempt to catch up!
So my question is: Is he human?
I'm kidding. I'm just annoyed by him. Duh, I'm jealous. Aren't you? He's an expert on EVERYTHING from History, to Geography, to Animals, and shockingly, Movies and TV. I've had enough. We've already seen the extent of his knowledge.
All in favor of letting someone else win?
I.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?