Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Slits- part 1

I am so addicted to this blog...last one for today. Really.

I've been told that slits are assur. That's for another day. I noticed, though, that there are many girls out there who refrain from wearing slits, but look even sluttier than they would if they would wear a slit. When a girl is walking around with a skirt that shows each butt cheek move as she does, (no exaggeration), her knees are exposed with every step, and she wears high heels that cause her (I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt-blame it on the shoes) to strut around like she's on a runway, a slit is looking pretty darn good at this point. I recently noticed a girl wearing a long black skirt with an 8" slit in the back, but she looked good and modest. She wasn't shouting, "look at me!!!" with her clothes, she was just walking. Plain walking. Don't get me started on the tops these girls wear! My conclusion: Just because you avoid slits, you're not that tzniusdik (modest)

P.S. Obviously, some people don't wear slits, or dress as described above. All the power to you!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?