Thursday, June 03, 2004

Mind Your Own Business

I was shopping for groceries today, minding my own business, like we all should. A woman came up to me and politely whispered, "I don't know if you realize, but your skin is showing." (My shirt had ridden up to expose 1 cm of my skin) "Thank you," I responded with a smile. Inside, I was furious.
She did it in a nice way, no doubt. She was even Dan L'Kaff Zechus, saying that maybe I didn't realize. I also noticed that she was dressed completely B'Tznius herself, which is extremely respectable. Nothing tight, nothing short, it was all good.
She's lucky I was polite. I know other girls that would have lashed out at her and told her that she should mind her own business, and work on herself before she tells others what to do. I think she did a nice thing by trying to up the Tznius in the commmunity. I just think she took a big risk.
Know any good hit men? j/k.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?