Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Keeping Cool

It's friggin hot! Go someplace air-conditioned!
After my class this morning, I bought an iced coffee to keep me cool on my walk home. After about 5 blocks, the ice was melted, and I was still sweating like a turkey on Thanksgiving. Then I passed some people enjoying ice cream. So I ran and got some frozen yogurt, which melted faster than I can eat it. And I was still hot. It's a hopeless case. No matter how much ice cream you eat, you'll still be hot. No matter how naked you are, you're gonna be hot. I noticed people in tanks and shorts, but they were also sweating like pigs and trying to keep cool with some water that warmed up the minute they left the store.
Then the "wind" blew HOT air on me! eew!
Just wait 'till it starts smelling like garbage.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?